Bridgepointe Therapy offers ongoing video counseling sessions and one-time video consultations to older children, teens and parents in adoptive families who reside in Greenville, Columbia, Rock Hill, Hilton Head and throughout South Carolina. These video sessions are offered so that everyone in S.C. has access to an Adoption Competent Therapist. Also, video counseling minimizes barriers to receiving help related to childcare or travel.
Common concerns addressed through video sessions and consultations include:
- discussing hesitations about moving forward with adoption
- helping couples who are not on the same page about adoption
- educating parents about specific adoption-related topics
- teaching therapeutic parenting techniques
- exploring the search and reunion process
- helping birth parents navigate open adoptions
- supporting adult adoptees through adoption-related challenges that emerge during significant life transitions
- children and teens’ emotional, behavioral and social challenges
Bridgepointe Therapy uses a HIPAA-compliant secure video counseling platform. Once you schedule an appointment, Emily will email you a link. At the scheduled time, simply click the link to launch the video session.